Across the blogosphere, there are many Clinton supporters organizing to get her name on the ballot for the Presidential Nomination not only for historical purposes, but also for the outside chance that superdelegates can be convinced to change their allegiances and support Obama.
I'm a youngster and don't remember many of the conventions--my parents sat me down to watch Jesse's run in 1988 and I caught some of the 2004 convention, but that's about it. Can anyone provide some insight on how they believe the mood of the convention will be if Obama and the DNC allow a floor vote?
Personally, I don't think a convention floor vote will hurt--in fact I think there will be more supporting Obama than did at the end of the historic primary, but I don't know. Educate me, spin me, speculate for me. I want to know your thoughts.
- Speech Pictures + This Thursday's Event
- Missed the Speech?
- Are You Ready?
- Our Watch Party Has Closed!
- More Video : Fox 5 Profiles Harlem 4 Obama!
- Open Thread: Monday
- Meet the Delegates - Video
- Convention Starts Tomorrow
- And the Ticket is...
- H4O: Watch Convention Speech With Us!
- Bus Tour!
- Convention in Denver - Chaos or Calm?
- Delegatin' with Mike and Michelle : Hello from Mic...
- New Logo
- Harlem Platform Results
- ▼ August (15)